The Office of Diversity and International Programs (ODIP) coordinates and promotes all external collaborations and partnerships of the University as well as driving initiatives and programs aimed at advancing cross-cultural learning, awareness and acceptance of diversity and inclusion as a core tenant of the University.
What We Do
The Office of Diversity and International Programs focuses on:
- Orienting the international community present at Ashesi to succeed while studying and living in Ghana through pre-arrival, onsite and re-entry orientation programs.
- Provides onsite cross-cultural counseling services and support especially on issues of diversity and adjustment challenges.
- Creating a campus ethos that promotes awareness of, respect for and an attitude of celebrating diversity through various programs.
- Developing and offering international educational opportunities for students, faculty and staff through teaching, research, academic and study abroad exchanges.
- Organizing and hosting yearlong, semester and summer programs.
- Providing advice on regularizing immigration status while studying in Ghana.