Registry Forms

All forms can be submitted by email to, or in person during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM) in Radichel Hall 102A. 

Petition Form 

Need to add an extra course, waive a prerequisite, remove an incomplete grade or make similar academic requests? Download and complete the Petition Form.

Note: you must obtain the required signatures before submitting the form to the Academic Registry.

Late Drop

Students may late drop up to one class per semester, up to the Friday of the 9th regular week of classes (or Friday of the 4th week for summer classes) under certain conditions. Refer to the Student Handbook for details. Late Drop Form


Change of Major Form

Need to change your major? Download and complete the Change of Major Form and return it to the Academic Registry.

Deferral of Studies Form

Are you in good academic standing and wish to take a semester or two away from Ashesi? Download and complete the Deferral of Studies Form and return it to the Academic Registry.

Resumption of Studies Form

Have you been suspended (not dismissed) or elected to defer your studies and you are ready to return to Ashesi? Download and complete the Resumption of Studies Form and return it to the Academic Registry.

Request a Transcript

If you graduated from Ashesi and are in good financial standing with the University, you can request a transcript. Your first two transcripts are free. Additional transcripts cost $10 per copy. (Download form) Payment must be done in advance, by cash or by check only, payable to Ashesi University College. Do not mail cash.

If you wish to receive your transcript(s) via FedEx Courier, you will be required to pay the courier rates.

If you wish to pick up your transcript(s) in person, they will be ready for pickup from the Academic Registry on Thursdays only; requests must be received by the preceding Monday. If you wish to have someone pick up your transcript for you, that person must bring a signed letter from you, including your student I.D. number, giving them permission to claim your transcript.

Kindly Note That:

  • Transcripts include all coursework attempted at the University (please verify in the Student Information System that all grades have been recorded before placing a transcript order).
  • Transcripts will not be produced for anyone who has past-due financial obligations to the University
  • Are you receiving a degree this semester? If so, transcripts ordered prior to the official date of graduation will not include your degree. Please wait until after your degree has been conferred to order your transcript if you want to have your graduation noted.
  • For more information, please contact the Academic Registry at 030 2610330

Change of Grade and Completion Form

An instructor who needs to change a student’s course grade after submission because of an error or omission must download and complete the Change of Grade and Completion Form, obtain a signature from the Provost, and return it to the Academic Registry which will process the grade change.