Reports to: Director, Admissions and Financial Aid
Job Summary: Work as part of the Admission and Financial Aid team to ensure issues relating to Financial Aid at Ashesi are properly documented and reported to donors as required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program
- Collating Data for the MasterCard Foundation to be loaded into our ETO Software.
- Writing quarterly reports on the MCF program to the MasterCard foundation.
- Support MCF related activities
- Managing MCF accountable impress.
- Support story generation for the Ashesi and the MasterCard Foundation websites
Other Financial Aid Coordination
- Support Welcome / Orientation programs for Scholarship Recipients in the Freshman class
- Assist with Settling-in issues (Required documentation, ID & meals cards, health cards, etc.)
- Coordinate the writing of profiles on scholarship recipients for the Ashesi Foundation and other donors as needed.
- Collecting and collating data and writing reports for various donors to Ashesi’s scholarship program
- Tracking performance of Financial Aid beneficiaries and setting up advisory meetings
- Tracking various Financial Aid requests from continuing students.
- Assist in communicating with students on the availability or otherwise of funds and awards.
- Deploy surveys / feedback tools as needed
- Participating in Financial Aid meetings and decision making.
- Any such duties as may be assigned
- A bachelor’s degree
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Organizational and event coordination skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills
- Clear and effective written, and oral communication skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
Kindly submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Note that only successful applicants will be contacted.