Ashesi is growing and we are excited to expand our liberal arts program and faculty capacity. We are looking to hire interested candidates to teach the following Business Administration classes:
- Corporate Finance
- International Finance
- Managerial Accounting
- Entrepreneurship/Design thinking
- Marketing and Strategy
General Requirements for Faculty Position
- Ph.D., M.Phil., MSc, MBA in Marketing, Finance, Accounting or any postgraduate business related qualification.
- Willingness to teach in a participatory environment.
- Willingness to engage in research and supervise undergraduate projects.
- Demonstrated capability in the use of computer technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Familiarity with the liberal arts method of instruction. An undergraduate education at a liberal arts college is a plus.
- Ability to design with experience in business management.
- Industry experience is an added advantage.
To apply please submit the following to email@example.com:
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A one or two page statement of teaching philosophy and professional development interest, explaining the benefits of the proposed approach to teaching.
- Name and contact addresses of three professional references, of whom at least two can directly attest to teaching and student counselling capabilities or potential.
- Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview and may also be asked to conduct an academic seminar.