Ashesi, in collaboration with Coe College, is providing students the opportunity to experience a semester abroad at Coe College. Coe College is a nationally recognized, selective, private four-year coeducational liberal arts institution in Cedar Rapids, Iowa in the USA with majors including Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science and Economics. (Read more about Coe College)
The Ashesi-Coe exchange programme gives students from each institution the opportunity to study in the other institution for a semester. Ashesi students will not have to pay tuition at Coe College and housing and meals will also be provided at no extra cost. Below is a summary of fees Ashesi students will be required to pay for a semester at Coe, including living and travel expenses:
Program Fee - $440
Health Insurance ($85/Month) - $425
Cost of Living (Books,
transportation, personal expenses) - $1,800
Visa charges - $140
Plane Ticket - $1,400
Total - $4,205
How to Apply
- Download an application form here or pick one up from the OIP office.
- Review list of available courses at Coe you are eligible for.
- Submit your application together with your CV and cover letter to the OIP office.
- Application deadline for Fall 2012 Program: 20/04/12
Note: Credits obtained in this programme are transferrable and count towards your GPA.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Letter of Recommendation from faculty
- No record of social or academic misconduct
- Sophomore, junior or senior in good financial standing
- Demonstrated leadership skills and maturity
For More Information
Contact the International Programmes Officers on: 0302 610 330 ext: 1034/1038